Friday, October 30, 2009

Honda City 2009 - Custom Fit Side Window Shades

I'm very happy today to receive the news from [Thailand] that he could provide me some pictures of my orders. He said earlier drawing is already completed and the factory site is preparing samples. Got his replied in the evening with the attached pictures... I'm in love...

The company is kind enough to send me a sample so that I can test it on our Malaysian Honda City 2009 to confirm whether it fits accordingly before mass production. All our members from http://www.hc3msia.com that had placed orders are excited as well. We just can't wait to show-off these unique custom shades...

These custom fits are not cheap in anyway.. its in the hundreds but its worth it from my point of view. All the hassle,waiting time is making it even much sweeter when we received the product.

Tonight we'll be meeting up with Hades from KL at Northam Beach Cafe. Going out soon after bath... Any Honda City 2009 owners out there interested in the shades, drop me an e-mail. We're the only people in Malaysia currently that can help you secure the shades now....

Click on picture for full picture view.







No comments: