Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Ann Joo Flood... Water Everywhere..




Well, this is my first time blogging and on a holiday where all my friends are working, so its pretty much a boring day with nothing else better to do at home. This are pictures of my so called "new" office during rainy days. Its less than a month here and all of us had experienced not once but twice the might of the rain.

These are pictures of the second flood at the new office area which is far worse than the first. Pictures attached are just a start to the disaster. Lucky for us, nobody's car stalled on the way out of office, just one or two of us which are slightly unlucky and need to send our cars for repairs and "check up". Maybe I should bring along my fishing tools to see if I get lucky.




As you can see, its just a matter of time before the car "drown"...


See my car there?

3 comments:

Me said...

errr.. i dont see any car drowning also ....flood meh???

shareen said...

o gosh..n i thought u got sum interesting stuffs in ur blog.lol.anyways, if u rem me..haha frm maple.probably u dont..hmmm

TaMiYa™ said...

shareen.. of course ^__^ .. pm you later on messenger.